Sunday 10 February 2013

Oh London

Ever since January 2010 all i have wanted to do was get my behind back to England. I have discussed it a few times with people but never seriously. 

Today i walked past a Fight Centre and i thought stuff it! I went in and got Europe Contiki and Topdeck books. I was walking around the shopping center and found myself at Typo. I love this shop and recently I've been allowing myself to spend money there. I tried to fight it but enough is enough! 
I found really cute journals and i thought i could use them as goal planners. One being for holiday goals the other for personal. I am terrible at keeping journals or anything of the sort (this is about my 7th blog, but who's counting.) It hopefully will keep me inspired.
I have no idea whether going with a friend is an option or if i will have to (and am willing to) go alone. So many decisions.
I also would love to go on a cruise somewhere so i got a little something in honor of that too.

So lets see what happens x


(Also the hidden journal)


No comments:

Post a Comment