Sunday 10 February 2013

M.A.C enCounter

Last Sunday i decided it was time i went to the M.A.C. Counter at Myers. I have been on the website countless times, read umpteen reviews and filled my online cart a million times but i had never actually been properly to the shop. (Except for a brief flirt in Melbourne last year.) I really wanted to have a try of these products before making my purchase and what fun it was!

It was a feast for my eyes lipsticks, shimmer cremes, mascaras, eye shadows, concealers, mineral products, foundations, BB cremes, the list goes on. I have never been so sensory stimulated in all my life. I am so used to shopping at the likes of Target and Priceline, i sometimes go to The Body Shop and get to have a little play but this was just way out. I have never seen so many shades of foundation!

I browsed every section, i think twice or three times before making my purchases. The packaging was so cute! I bought a Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink, an eyeshadow pot Veluxe Pearl in Crystal Avalanche. And an NC15 Concealer. 
Colour swatch of these in order of mention:
    

The Lip Conditioner has the slightest pink tinge which i think just enhances the tone of your lips, it is a little stodgy on but it smells and tastes amazing!
The the shadow is just great very impressed with the pigmentation of this product, i want to double this as a highlighter so far so good. When it comes to the concealer i am not fully decided on this yet. I am unsure if this is a little too light for my complexion, i am quite fair but i think i may not be as fair as i thought. I am also favouring a drugstore brand over this one but maybe we need more time to gel.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment