Sunday 10 February 2013

My Birthday

I am generally not a fan of birthdays whatsoever, I really don't know why this is. Maybe it's just because i don't have a very big family so they were never that big a deal, or that i'm a little bit bashful and don't like people making a fuss over me. Either way every year it rolls around without fail and every year i dread it a little bit more.

This year was alot like other ones, i really didn't do much at all but i did get some lovely gifts. 
Firstly from my mother i received a big purple wrapped box. It had a white ribbon with black polka dots around it. I unwrapped the gift and found a big gift box with high gloss London city scenes all over it. This was to 'inspire' me to start saving for and planning my next trip to the UK, i thought it was a little cute.


Inside the box were a couple of gifts the first thing i noticed were little purple organza pouches inside these were charms for my bracelet. One was a bow that i already had but that didn't matter because you can never have too many bows right? The next was a little handbag complete with zipper detail that said "born to shop" and had a heart stamped into the back side. I loved it. I don't think she could have found a more perfect charm.


It also had a book in it which was "Naughty Number Plates"


Need i say more?

Later on that evening i went to my bffls place and received even more gifts. I received some lovely apple tealights from her motherand was given yet another charm, it is a small Eiffel tower it is very cute. 


My friend gave me one of the best things i've ever seen in my life and even though i hinted at it i looove it!!


Does it get any cooler?

I'm sensing a theme here i think. I also got a cute little birdcage and a sippy cup.. eclectic no?


I also did a little shopping at M.A.C. Cosmetics and Peter Alexander. I will say the "nightmare" has been rectified and they were VERY apologetic. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment