Friday 15 March 2013

Bitten by the Revlon Bug


Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains
As i mentioned in my previous post i recently purchased one of these in "Darling" a striking almost shimmery purple. It was a hard choice as i was also tossing up between "Charm" an orangey nude and "Honey" a subtle nude pink. After much deliberation I decided on darling as it was the darkest and I really liked the purpley color. It is unlike anything i have...
I went into Priceline yesterday and saw these little babies were on a buy one get one free offer so i immediately grabbed the colors i had forfeited on my previous trip 
Swatches are mirrored to stock photo






I just think these are wonderful. They are nice and pigmented without being too scary. They are creamy and feel nourishing on the lips. I love the silver crayon twist top bottom, reminds me of being in school. I find they are great to throw into a handbag and have on me at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment